Thursday, December 14, 2006


whenever the question of technology pops up, i stiffen up a bit, resist, struggle through the phase and then succumb, and ya sometimes rebel and refuse to accept technology as an option. afterall isnt it technology that once prevented me from being able to write my article for the paper i interned with and made me type it instead? making me lose half my thoughts as i searched franctically for the right keys on the keyboard!. is it not technology thats guilty of having prevented my dearest friend from writing to me in his inimitable victorian english and get him to settle for a hasty phonecall instead...? isnt it the fault of technology of having kept HIM from meeting me on my special day and forced me to smile through flowers ordered via the internet... yes indeed technology is to be blamed. But here i am on my blog... forgiving all my grievances against technology with due respect to the lost marks in the past, putting pen to paper err... put thought to keyboard, or whatever. lets see wher this jouney would steer to! que sera que sera. i have the feeling of a novelist who's just started his first novel and let loose his characters not knowing where, when or what they would make him write, its welcome i guess. chao!

3 comments:

Sh'shank said...

Techno crap and instant delivery is of the utmost importance...

AngelofDawn said...

cool blog..got keep updating it too

AngelofDawn said...

let your creative juices flow and weave reality into fantasy and beyond..building dreams and bringing joy to the world